BMC Software specializes in software development to enable an autonomous digital enterprise, developing products used for multiple functions including automation, service management, DevOps, workflow orchestration, AIOps, and security.
BMC most broadly implemented software solutions are:
• BMC's Control-M software is an application workflow orchestration platform that allows businesses to run hundreds of thousands of batch jobs daily and use the data to optimize complex business operations, such as supply chain management. Control-M has been named the overall leader in workload automation by Enterprise Management Associates in each report since 2010. In 2020, BMC announced the launch of SaaS-based BMC Helix Control-M application workflow orchestration.
• The BMC Helix suite includes a range of functionality including IT service management (ITSM) and IT operations management (ITOM) that integrate AI to provide predictive capabilities. BMC Helix includes omni-channel communication through integrations with Slack, Skype, and SMS.
• BMC Helix ITSM is a service management platform available in the cloud, on-premises, or as a hybrid solution. BMC has been named a Leader in the ITSM Magic Quadrant by Gartner every year since 2013, and in 2020 became the first product to achieve ITIL® 4 PinkVERIFY certification from the IT service management assessment firm, Pink Elephant.
• BMC Helix Discovery provides enterprises with a single view of all IT assets that exist on-premises or in the public and private clouds, automatically discovering inventory across data centers and data sources.
• BMC Helix Remedyforce is built on Salesforce and provides complete IT service management functionality with both security and cloud-based collaborative capabilities.
• BMC TrueSight suite utilizes AI and machine learning to provide insights and network automation capabilities, and includes TrueSight Operations Management, TrueSight Automation for Networks, TrueSight Automation for Servers, and TrueSight Orchestration.